This is a delicious frosting that you can use on a chocolate cake or a banana cake or as desired. Make sure to sift the cocoa powder as well as the icing sugar in order to remove lumps and any particles in them.
340g icing sugar
110g cocoa powder
1-2 tablespoons milk
- In a large bowl sift the icing sugar and the cocoa powder and set aside
- Add butter to the bowl of your electric or stand mixer and beat for about 2 minutes.
- Add the icing sugar and milk to the butter by adding 1 cup of sugar followed by about a tablespoon of milk with the mixer on low speed. After each addition has been combined, turn mixer onto a high speed for about a minute. Repeat until all sugar and milk have been added.
- If frosting appears too dry, add more milk, a tablespoon at a time until it reaches the right consistency. If it appears to wet and does not hold its form, add more icing sugar, a tablespoon at a time until it reaches the right consistency.
- Note: you can add any flavor of your choice, such as the vanilla flavor or raspberry flavor and etc.